Save money, effort, and time while providing your retirees affordable, predictable, and convenient prescription drug solutions with Benistar and with their Medicare Part D Prescription Drug plans. It will assist protection against prescription drugs that are very expensive as well as unexpected payments in the future. With Benistar’s Part D plans, their employees can provide retirees with prescription drug solutions that are easy to use, comfortable, and cost-effective. Benistar is also providing retirement plans and retiree health plans and administration. Their company has flexible group and individual plans. Over a dozen of average group plan designs and three individual plan designs.
Group Retiree Prescription Drug Solutions
Their prescription drug plans for retiree are EGWP or Employer Group Waive Plans, it is established for assemblies like groups or teams that are under Medicare Part D. Their partners’ pact with centers for Medicare Services and Medicaid for serving as a plan sponsor of Medicare Part D. The plan holds the management of compliance with the regulations of CMS in regards of plans of Part D. Their features include:
• Fill the Donut Hole. Designs for plans are accessible that fill the cover gap of Medicare Part D, mostly called as the “donut hole”. Generics and brands in the coverage gap or only generics are covered by plans based on the plan design that is desired by the group.
• All Part D Drugs Covered. The Medicare National Preferred Formulary is including coverage for every drug that is eligible which is under Medicare Part D.
• Pharmacy Network. More than 56,000 pharmacies in the whole world are included. The nearest 10 places are included with every ID card of each retiree.
• Government Subsidy. Premium rates of plan include the subsidy of Medicare Pare D. Additional filing of subsidy is not needed anymore. There is a report by industry studies that the normal subsidy that is under their plans of EGWP is greater than the normal subsidy received by clients that file for their RDS subsidy.
• Mail Order. A 90-day supply can be received by retirees on most medications, classically with lesser co-pays than what they would normally pay at retail.
The Benistar’s customer service center is taking pride in helping clients. They have the profession for solving issues and answering questions that are connected to the environment of Medicare. In addition, their group for medical plans for retirees helps in paying the expenses that are identified but not covered by Medical Parts.